"Sometimes I wish I were blind. Then, I could see a person's soul before I see their face..." a friend in NY 1969

Thursday, April 22, 2010


Finally transplanted our tomato plants this evening. Seems like the day slips away quickly...now that I'm in my 60s. The sunset was not far away as I watered all my plants. Yet, somehow the time spent in prayer is increasing....and that is wonderful!

Against the evening sky, my husband and I watched the launching of the new space aircraft and the white plume it left against the blue sky. It is hard to imagine that the Space Coast will no longer have the Shuttle at year's end. It is even harder to realize that Brevard County's unemployment will rise (and it's already in the double digits). No matter what happens God is in control!

Pleasant dreams Brevard County and the rest of the world....